A few days ago I was seriously craving Buffalo Wild Wings but for just 8 of those wings it is 770 calories plus they are fried. I’d seen lots of different versions on Pinterest of baked boneless wings but I was always worried about if it would get crunchy enough. I went on a hunt looking for the best recipe and ended up combining a bunch of different things I saw. My recipe turned out wonderful and was a huge hit with my husband. They were plenty moist and the right amount of crunch. The best part was they were so simple to make. It only took four ingredients and no waiting on the chicken to marinate in any sauce. They would be perfect for a Sunday football game or just for dinner like we had them.
Don’t those just look so delicious! What really made them amazing for me was I made homemade ranch. Oh my gosh yum! I make this ranch about once a quarter because it’s not healthy in any way. However I think it’s okay every once in awhile to splurge!
Definitely give this recipe a shot! You won’t be disappointed.
Baked Buffalo Tenders:
- 1.5 pounds of boneless skinless chicken tenders
- 1.5 Tbsp melted butter
- 1.5 cups of Panko Bread Crumbs
- Frank’s Wing Sauce
- 1.5 Tbsp butter
- 2 Tbsp water
- Preheat the oven to 450
- Place a skillet on the stove over medium-high heat and add a little bit of olive oil. Place Panko onto skillet and allow it to toast the for about 3 minutes. Make sure you flip them during this time
- Once the Panko is toasted place it in a shallow bowl. Place the melted butter in another bowl beside it. Brush your chicken with the melted butter then lay it in the Panko and fully cover the chicken in it.
- Place all chicken tenders on the pan and put in over for 15 minutes. Remove pan and flip chicken then place back in over for 10 minutes
- While chicken is cooking mix together your Wing Sauce, butter, and water. Heat in microwave until butter is melted
- Once Chicken is done set you oven to broil and pour wing sauce combination over the chicken. Stick it back in the oven for an additional five minutes. Then enjoy!
Homemade Ranch Dressing
- black Pepper ¼ C
- Parsley Flakes 1 1/2 C
- Garlic Salt ½ C
- Kosher Salt 2 T
- Granulated Garlic ¼ C
- Granulated Onion 3/4 C
- Dill Weed 2 T
- Combine all ingredients, store in an airtight container. Makes about 3 ½ cups of dry mix
- To Make Dressing, whisk together 2 T of mix with 2 Cups each of mayonnaise and buttermilk 1 ½ Cups sour cream, & 1 t Lemon Juice. Refrigerate for 2 hours. Makes 1 ¾ Quarts
I hope that you try out and enjoy both recipes! They really are winners. Let me know what you think!